Ahh, so a few pictures :) The two with us are before church this morning. The other one....relaxing on the couch and watching TV. We know who's in charge of the remote! *Wink*
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If Chris ever needs a hand I have a car on mondays wednesdays and fridays and I would love to go play with the peanut! Tell him to just call, even if he wants me to come over for a few hours so he could get some rest. ~Samantha
You look great! Just keep in mind..."this too shall pass"... it kept me going some days when it seemed really hard. I can't believe how much she looks like a Lanzone!
2 comments:
If Chris ever needs a hand I have a car on mondays wednesdays and fridays and I would love to go play with the peanut! Tell him to just call, even if he wants me to come over for a few hours so he could get some rest.
~Samantha
You look great! Just keep in mind..."this too shall pass"... it kept me going some days when it seemed really hard. I can't believe how much she looks like a Lanzone!
Post a Comment