Thursday, February 7, 2008

Things to Look Forward To

There are a few things that I am looking forward to this year.

David is graduating college in May, so it will be a trip to PA for his commencement. Very Cool. I'm so proud of him. I know my mom would be too. I also get to meet my future sister-in-law for the first time then too! (well besides myspace). We are going to swing by NYC either before or on our way home. I've never been. Chris loves it there and frankly would move there if he had his choice. It will be nice to go on our first family vacation and go somewhere that has so much to do. Alissa will still be too young to do much, but that's okay because she won't be able to walk away and leave us (yet!)

My dad is also coming up in May. I can't wait. It's been a couple years since I have seen him. I love when he comes and visits. I wish he would move back, but he has gotten the old people syndrome and won't come here when it's cold. ha ha.

Good times await this year and I simply can't wait!

No comments: