Sunday, April 6, 2008

Teething... *sigh*

It has begun. I feel like the cranky period never ended. The Dr said around 3 months "fussytime" goes away. We have now transitioned from that into teething. * sigh* I can't believe it's already here. Most parents have a 3 month break from fussiness. But, our daughter is apparently on miracle grow. LOL. She's just about crawling and already teething..... man... I feel like it's all going so fast.

She has to wear a bib all the time now and if she doesn't she's a sopping mess. She drools like a champ. And she's does a great job of chewing her fist- ALL THE TIME. I have just introduced the cold teething rings, but she's not quite sure what to do with them yet. She likes them at first until she realizes that nothing sucks out of them. Then she gets quite discouraged. For the first time, tonight, I have tried baby Tylenol. I hope this will help relieve some of her discomfort. Lately she just wants to be held all the time and even then she's still uncomfortable.. :(

1 comment:

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

So sorry! Believe me, Caden has been so cranky the past week that I'm about to go crazy. Thank goodness the weekend is here, but of course he's fine now. Just remember... this too shall pass.
:-)