Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life in the Fast Lane


Life just keeps moving and I feel as though I can never catch up. I don't think I have actually CLEANED my house since Alissa was born. I used to go on hour cleaning sprees and from top to bottom cleaned every inch of the whole house. That doesn't happen anymore. I do one room at a time while and it seems by the time I am done with the house, room 1 is all messy again. *sigh*

An update on Chris- his CT and ultrasound of his chest came back fine. he still needs to go get his blood drawn to see if everything is functioning okay. He's totally procrastinating. I told him we're never going to see if every thing's okay unless he does what he's told. So, reluctantly he's going this Saturday. Hopefully he'll actually go this time.

We're entering Alissa into the Regis and Kelly's Beautiful Baby Search. I'm not sure which picture we are using, but here's one to share with you that I think is darling!!

Oh...too cute moments by Pasch. Alissa has a friend in the church nursery. Check out these cute pictures Pasch took of Alissa and her friend "Baby J"
Nursery Time

I'll keep you all posted on other developements as they happen :) Not too much is new right now.

No comments: