Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Tired But Rewarding Morning

This morning I was seriously exhausted...and still am. Alissa is still getting up at night. Last night it was 3 times...maybe even 4. I'm such a zombie I can't remember. Our bedrooms are connected so it's hard to ignore her and when I have the tolerance to let her cry, Chris doesn't. So this morning it's 6:45am and she's up, ready for breakfast. I put her in her highchair...all is like normal. I put her food down for 1 second and I notice her doing something with her hands. It took me a second to catch on. She was signing "more". I've been teaching her this for months and apparently today was the day she decided to let me know she gets it! I did it a few more times just to see if it was my imagination...and it clearly wasn't. She was for sure signing "more". Even though this morning I was totally pooped....she added a nice surprise.

No comments: