Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Lists, Lists, and More Lists
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Next week is David's wedding and I have SOOOOOOOOO much to do before vacation!! I feel like I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off. The only difference is I'm feeling the "busy' anticipation. I really can't do any of the running until the weekend starts. So, lists are abounding. I have a list of a list. LOL :) I'm trying to keep myself sane with all the stuff and the boat loads of money that are going to go flying out the window!! Stuff adds up quick..gift...car rental...outfits... I do have a ton of stuff to get this weekend so I'm hoping for some great sales! I'm sure this will probably be the last posting before the wedding. I know I won't have time with a million and one things to do. There's some cool things coming so check back for some GREAT pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment