Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Busy Bees

I haven’t had much time to update this it seems, even though I sit in front of a computer all day. So the happenings as of late…
Well I can finally reveal the surprise! Awhile back, Alissa was given a ballerina outfit from her third set of grandparents. So, we recently went to the studio and had some pictures taken for them. I didn’t want to post any on here for them to see before we had a chance to give them the gift! It was too funny. Alissa isn’t much of a ballerina type, but I still think she looks darling!!! Thanks to Denyse from D’Marie Photography for taking such wonderful pictures!! She also took some family shots as well. Here’s some from what I had on my work computer.





I have also had another big surprise come my way lately…a piano!! I’ve been wanting one forever, since my mom’s was given away. My in-laws gave me an early birthday/Christmas present!! I don’t have any pictures here at work to post, but I will update this posting with one soon.

Other than that, things on the home front are going well. Alissa is getting super big. She’s beginning the temper tantrum stage, which is oh so fun!! We’ve begun time outs to start setting boundaries and discipline. It’s definitely more challenging each day, but that’s parenting, right? Her teeth are coming in like mad men. She went from none to popping them all out at once. Poor Chris is going bananas with her home all day. Eventually our goal is for me to be able to stay at home and Chris get a day job, in addition to UPS. I would like to be able to take pictures or something to bring in some supplemental income when I stay home. But for now, until Chris can go full time at UPS, we’re stuck on this yucky schedule.

No comments: