Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holidays!





The Holiday season is here. Last night our tree went up and it looks great. Wish we had a new one because this one is a slight bit tired. Nevertheless, it looks good. We watched my favorite Christmas movie last night, Elf. I can't have enough of that movie. I don't know how many times I've watched it, but still love it.

Alissa's 2nd birthday is in 3 weeks. I have to start putting together the party. Cake is ordered and the date is finalized, but that's about it. She's getting so big. She loves Elmo and football. She is running everywhere and is little miss independent. However, she is a WONDERFUL helper! She helps me unload the dishwasher and she always picks up after herself without being asked. She does make a mess but somehow everything seems to find a place when she's done playing

Here are some recent pictures to keep you all up to date! Much more coming during the holiday season!

No comments: