Lately I have been a ball of frustrations. First is with Alissa. Potty training is going down right horrible. I guess I'm used to dogs and with a treat...it's easy rewarding. Alissa has shown interest in the potty and would have great waves of success. Lately...it's wishy washy. There are times where she'll do great and then others where she screams to sit on the potty and yells.."NO POBBY NO POBBY". *sigh* I know it takes time but I feel like no progress is being made. Another one of her newest "tricks" is de-robing. When you put her down for a nap or for bed...she will take her pants off, take off her pull up and go to sleep. Most of the time, she'll pee on one side of the bed and sleep on the other. It's getting so tiresome. As much as I try I can't get her to sleep with at least her pull up on. Last night I went in her room twice and put it on. The second time to find a bed full of pee and a sleeping daughter. So...stripping the bed and washing her sheets has happened 2 times a day for the last few weeks. The dr's office game me a good idea that we will try. We are going to try putting on a footed sleeper, but cutting off the feet. We will put the zipper in the back and hopefully she won't be able to undress. I don't mind her sleeping in just her pull up..but she won't keep that on.
The second frustration is with work and where I'm at. I so want to be a photographer. I have had 2 opportunities to buy a decent camera. So...I began praying about it. I didn't get the answer I wanted to hear. The Lord is telling me to be patient. I am where He wants me at the moment and everything will fall into place in His timing. He has given me to versus to mind lately...Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. and Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. It's comforting to know God is in control...but as an impatient human...I want the end product now!! LOL. So, I will keep plugging along and trust that His timing is perfect. He knows the desires of my heart.
I know I have been bad at posting lately, but I will put up some updated posts and pictures soon!! For now..here's one of Alissa about a month or so ago. We were playing with our best friend Joel and wearing his hard hat!
No comments:
Post a Comment