Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Nigh Nigh"

Alas my angel is growing up. She eats scrambled eggs and of course her favorites..poofs. She's just about walking on her own already as well. Up until now she has said mama and dada. Every now and then she mumbles stuff that we think sound a lot like actual words. She doesn't ever repeat them though so you're sure they're for real. Well this time she did. Last night I told her to say "night night" to grandma. We call her to say goodnight sometimes. Sure enough she said "nigh nigh" 3-4 times over and over. I thought it was too good to be true. Immediately I dialed my dad. I said say night night to grandpa. This giant smile crept over her face "nigh nigh" she said. ha!! :) I love it. She's too funny though. She will not say it for Chris. That's my mission- Tonight she will say goodnight to her daddy. :)