Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Finally! I have been waiting to say something for awhile because I was afraid to jinx the situation. Alissa is finally sleeping through the night. I thought it would NEVER come! I found the key with her finally. She’s still nursing, but about a month ago we cut down to 2 nursings a day- one before bed and one first thing in the morning. There were a couple nights in there where she would be too exhausted from the day’s activities to nurse before bed and those nights she slept all the way through. I started to notice that as a pattern. My intent with nursing was to cut out the AM feeding and just do before bed. Alissa wasn’t having it and she was still waking up during the night. I finally put two and two together and cut out the nighttime feeding. It worked!! So for a month or so now she’s been sleeping through the night. Finally sweet dreams!!

No comments: