Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Time is Passing Too Quickly


Oh boy!! Time just keeps flying by! Here we are at the end of 2010 and I have no idea where this year went. Alissa is super big. She's 3 and is miss personality. she loves to laugh and has just started the pretending phase. It's so funny to see her care for her baby dolls and when she does...she says things that Chris and I do to her! Her favorite books right now are Ratattoulle and If you Give a Mouse a Muffin. Her favorite TV show is Little Bear. She loves him!! She will watch it all day every day if she could. Her new facination is dresses. She will put them on and twirl around. She just loves to wear them. She is starting to listen MUCH better than she has been. Still not potty trained, but I'm going to let it go until summer and try again then. Maybe she'll have a renewed interest in it. To update previous posts ...she is completly binky free. That's been since the summer or so. she's also in a big girl twin bed and does great!! The last part of being a little girl is overcoming this potty hurdle. But timing is everything I guess. I jsut can't believe my little girl is growing up. It's going by so fast. Here's an updated picture from us. Wishing you all a great 2011!!!

No comments: